11 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2012 5:24 PM by mgoes2 RSS

Congrats PainedPlatinum

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Good job!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Congrats PainedPlatinum
    erc Platinum

Pained

Congrats on a well deserved honor.  Your write ups are excellent, as you not only answer the tough ones with terrific insight, but the basic policy questions that have been asked 20 times before which quite frankly, are even harder to take the discipline to grind out once again. Thanks for your efforts, they are greatly appreciated by us viewers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I agree, PainedPlatinum.  You've done an outstanding job and deserve the recognition for Insider of the Month!  I couldn't see where I could comment on the  original blog, so this seems to be a good spot!

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Congratulations PainedPlatinum!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Of course I too strongly agree.  However, can someone explain why he is "Pained"?????

sdcinok Gold 1 Reviews

He get's my vote... 

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Talk about shocked!!! I just finished up from a wonderfully short work day, I fire up the old Dell and WHAM!!! I had to take a double take.  I'm very humbled by the kind words.

This site came in handy a few years back when I was looking for direction and advice. My "pain" came from a sour experience with the original roll out of the new "no blackout" policy. There were many on here who took the time to commiserate, empathize, and coach me on the subtleties of the program. From that day, I felt this site was second to none. There are so many nice people that take the time to share great experiences on here that adding a thing or two just feels right. Thanks fellow Insiders and thanks Marriott.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Congrats to Pained for all the helpful posts. Your efforts are a true reflection of what the site is about. I echo NU with a 'well done'. Keep it up!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

Congratulations, PP!

Wonderful contributions and well deserved honor!  Keep up the good work.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

My congratulations as well!

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Congratulations!  I like the detailed responses!

mgoes2 Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Thank you PainedPlatinum for all your help on this site!!!  I'm happy your contributions have been recognized by the Marriott community!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...