4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 2:00 PM by flausa RSS

Staying in the Orlando area?

jacksonflorida Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
The Renaissance across from SeaWorld is a top 5 hotel in the state of FL. Can't miss on the level of service and design this hotel offers. They also have great packages if you bring the kids.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Staying in the Orlando area?
    jenmac Platinum

I agree!!  The hotel is centrally located with great service and amenities for all travelers.  The rooms were spacious and newly updated (mine had a very nice flat screen tv).  Most of the rooms also have great views.  The pool area is wonderful with an outdoor.  I and many of my cooworkers try to stay in this hotel whenever traveling to the Orlando area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

retireddl Silver
    We stayed at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando not far from Sea World.  What a fantastic hotel!  Great for kids and adults.  Unbelievable pools and lazy river.  Connected to the Ritz Carlton Hotel with great health club and spa.  Golf also available onsite.

boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

We plan on staying at the Grande Lakes next April.  Glad to see your positive feedback.

flausa Gold

You will love Grande Lakes. We are Orlando locals, and the resort provides a great stay-cation for long weekends, etc. Try Primo at the JW while you're there.  The resort is just minutes to the atrractions, and Orlando International.  Enjoy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...