7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 8:11 PM by lone6star RSS

All-Inclusive Marriott Resorts

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for a place for a family vacation.  Are there any All-Inclusive Marriott Resorts (domestic or international)?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Florida, USA
  • Re: All-Inclusive Marriott Resorts
    travelprincess Platinum 1 Reviews

You can buy an all inclusive package at most Marriott resorts in Mexico. I booked one in Puerto Vallarta and it was wonderful!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

saturdayman Platinum

It's my understanding that Marriott no longer has the all-inclusive option.  I think it was discontinued this past October with no explanation.  For years they did not offer this and it seemed to be popular (maybe too popular?) but didn't last long.  Too bad, my wife and I were planning to try it as an add-on to a hotel stay.  Hope this helps to answe your question.

See my other threads on this.  This is no longer offerred for points.  You can pay with points for the hotel and airfare, but your meals you have to pay for with cash---thus it's not an all-inclusivw.

holyschlitz Platinum

They still have all inclusive, I just don't think you can book one with points.

All Inclusive Vacations

I believe this is an old URL, that should be taken down.  Marriott has stated to me that the "all-inclusive" option was discontinued in the fall of 2011.  if you want a true all inclusive (hotel nights,meals, taxes and gratuities), go to Hilton, or something else. Marriott does not have it.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Some airlines have them and you can look for those that use Marriotts if you like.  Some can be booked on airline miles.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...