1 Reply Latest reply: May 25, 2012 6:00 PM by tef6178 RSS

Cosmopolitan Las Vegas

ahardin59 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Attention gold members! While those who are platinum members may have a good experience, as a gold member you are treated even worse than regular guests.  I asked for an upgrade and they told me that only platinum members receive upgrades at the Cosmopolitan. They went on to say their contract is different than the other Marriott properties. Adding insult to injury, I discovered that several other people I knew (I was there for a competition) received upgrades when asked, even though they were not Marriott members! I then asked for a late checkout and they told me they would give me an extra hour based on availability, but being a gold member did not give me that benefit.

Hmm, is gold really worth it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Did those 'several other people' pay for their upgrades? I would guess they did.

If only Platinum members receive upgrades....I would guess that is a 'hotel based' decision. Maybe the Community Manager can provide some clarification on this.

Did you get free breakfast/internet access?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...