4 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2012 5:53 PM by jerrycoin RSS

St. Louis, MO, Nice place to stay!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Someone recently posted a request on where to stay in St. Louis.  Here is one of the best places to stay, with some pictures and reasons you may enjoy the stay!

The Maryville (St. Louis County) Marriott on I-64, just West of I-270 is a relaxing place to enjoy your visit to St. Louis.  Am staying there now, and here's what I enjoy!

PRICE:

Enjoy the $89 AAA rate this week and free parking.  Not only is it free, it is a covered garage, and I always worry about hail and other damage to my nice car, but can enjoy this covered garage.

IMG_2401.JPG

Next, a nice Concierge Lounge that is effective and friendly!

IMG_2400.JPG

Lastly, a "Tranquil" setting is great for meetings, just look at this view from my room #543.

IMG_2399.jpg

A nice staff supports this friendly property!  Enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, Missouri, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts St. Louis Marriott West
  • Re: St. Louis, MO, Nice place to stay!
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hi Jerry,

that looks like a really nice Marriott to stay at.  I will put that on my list the next time I need to stay in St Louis.  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt,

The location is safe and easily accessible to most everything in St. Louis.  You would have a good time, and if you give me a little lead time, would meet up with you and show you around the area!

tmallon Platinum 1 Reviews

Jerry,

We also would recommend this property, especially with the nice week-end rate.  We stayed at that property last fall for a long weekend visit and really enjoyed the property and its proximity to the freeway and all the places we wanted to go.  However, the concierge lounge was not open on the weekend.  It seems that is no longer the case from your post?  I will have to consider this hotel for our next trip into St. Louis, though in another post you had pretty much convinced me to try the Courtyard or Fairfield in St. Charles.  If the lounge is open on weekends now at the Marriott, that may be the tipping point.  Thanks for the post!

tmallon,

I was there during the week and don't think the CL is open on the week-end.  Please check out your location needs as this is a good property, but there are manny other properties that are located around St. Louis that might be better for you as well!

If I can help, let me know!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...