3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 9:48 AM by hoosierdaddy RSS

Courtyard Coral Gables, Fl. Le June

hoosierdaddy Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am on assignment in Miami (rough huh lol) for 13 or more weeks and I stayed at Courtyard Coral Gables Florida on Le June for 4 days. From the check in to the check out the staff was excellent! Clean as a whistle, nice pool area and convenient for me. I must mention JOSE who checked me in. Realized I was staying for an extended period and although I have dropped to silver and on rise back to platinum, he treated me like a king. Cabana room by pool and of course the Marriott gift bag. Courteous, kind and engaging and it was early in the morning! The manager was also engaged. I liked the room they gave me so much I asked if I could get it this week coming up! They were reluctant at first but then saw my 4 days so far and reservations for 9 more the next two weeks and immediately granted the request (which I never ask for anything lol and I guess that is good karma). The room is isolated, quiet and you step right on the pool deck and have about 10 steps until splashing in! I travel often and frequently encounter service staff. Today's service in general, less Marriott, I have found has deteriorated. KUDOS to staff and Management for taking such pride in making people feel welcome! I will be staying the entire 13 weeks minimum at their hotel Thanks to JOSE and the night Manager!  I hope I receive a survey!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard Coral Gables, Fl. Le June
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Thanks for sharing such a great review.  Hope you continue to have a wonderful stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Weeks 2 and 3 went off without a hitch as did week 1! Now on week 4. Jose hooked me up again with the Pool Cabana Suite! Nice large suite with stovetop, refrigerator, living room and nice sized bedroom! No stubbing toes or warm mountain dews this week. We get spoiled. I had Cabana room 2 weeks, then went to regular room last week, stubbing toes and warm dews lol! Got used to layout of Cabana suite. Went to restaurant had steak rice & beans and being an Indiana boy, we like gravy on rice. The waiter had the chef make up some gravy for me and the food was excellent. I cannot say enough about the staf onsite here. The hiring manager should give lessons on hiring to other service providers. Her choices are excellent from maids, to front desk to wait staff and even the cook smiles and speaks as he goes in and out of the kitchen! The gravy topped off the meal and even tough I am away from home and my beauttiful dog, I must say the service and attitudes make it much more easy to bear! Hopefully Jose can reserve one of the Cabana Suites every week! I am getting spoiled and I appreciate it!

Well the stay is stil going......On about 9 - 10 weeks at the hotel through the week. Taking fairly good care of me except I got spoiled with the Cabana rooms in the first 2 weeks. No Cabana rooms since, and seem to get further and further away. About to blow past Platinum, so expecting to see the Cabana again soon. Much larger, and after 10 weeks,  the regular room walls seem to be closing in. Great front desk staff and overall very good people at this hotel. The ladies are professional and keep a smile on thier beautiful faces. This Manager should train other area managers on hiring staff.

The all hispanic/latino/cuban staff is a reflection of the Miami area and they have made an indellible impression on me. Their work ethic is unreal and their commitment to service is clearly very important to them as employees and people. Intrinsically motivated. The employees are stellar and do a phenomenal job.  My first time as an adult in the community and in Miami. Most folks are unbelivably friendly. Love the spirit, and most admirable is the orientation to familty. These employees have treated me very well. SO well I have had 2 other employees join me on the job and have placed both of them here. Have recommednded to others who travel here as well and so far we have 4 in the house. Manager Claudia deserves commendation and VIcki, Jose, Rosa come to mind but all of them have been excellent and I will be certain to mention the others as my stay has been extended through the first week of September.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...