3 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 10:33 AM by painedplatinum RSS

Platinum disappointment

acv Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is everyone aware that the use of points often excludes vacation club locations and suites?  I have accumulated a vast amount of points over the last year and I am surprised and VERY disappointed that they don't do me much good for a family of five looking to vacation in comfortable accommodations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum disappointment
    vickisocal Platinum

Yes, I think most platinums are aware that points and cash availability at MVC locations is restricted based on owner usage and other factors.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum disappointment
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

You can always cash in your points for a Marriott Gift Card or Gift Cheque.  Sometimes I will do that when I can't use points.  The nice thing about using the Gift Cards/Cheques is that your Marriott rewards account will still get credited for the night and you will also still earn points for your stay.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...