3 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2012 11:13 AM by tef6178 RSS

Disappearing Threads

superchief1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What happened to the thread regarding Stepping Stones' departure? I tried to find it this morning to make a post, but it seems to have disappeared.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Disappearing Threads
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

superchief1 Platinum

Thanks. It continues to be very difficult to find topics and threads on insiders. I miss the original version which was much easier to navigate and the topic areas made sense. I had participated in a superuser focus group, but none of our suggestions were included in the redesigns. This is probably why many of the original frequent contributors continue to leave the community.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I participated in the same focus group as SuperChief and agree that our suggestions were not included in the redesign. I wonder why we were asked to spend so much time for ne reason when our input was meaningless. Pingreeman was also in our group and he was very direct and forthright about changes that would help the site and its users. It would sem to me that SuperChief may be on to something with the original participants leaving the site.

Time marches on though.........

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...