2 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 5:27 PM by NathalieF RSS

Friends stay

sumit_ag Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

3 of my friends stayed in Marriott as per my recommendation and I got the referral points of 2000 each for them, see below listed transactions.

05/05/2012 Bonus MEMBER REFERRAL PROMO 2012 Total 2,000 pts

05/03/2012 Bonus MEMBER REFERRAL PROMO 2012 Total 2,000 pts

04/23/2012 Bonus MEMBER REFERRAL PROMO 2012 Total 2,000 pts

Please let me know who all my friends stayed as per my recommendation..

Is there a link or place where I can check this information??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Friends stay
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi sumit_ag,

Wow, what a great offer and deal!  I am not exactly sure if the details of the information that you are seeking will show up on your Marriott Rewards Profile or not.  I think your best bet is to contact the Marriott customer service line and ask Marriott directly.  Marriott Rewards Insiders is primarily a forum for Marriott Rewards members to collaborate and share information, and while Marriott's Community Manager may step in on occasion, this really isn't a vehicle for direct communication with Marriott customer service.  Please call customer service, and let us know what you find out.

Congratulations on the bonus point earnings, and welcome to Insiders!  Hope to hear more from you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Friends stay
      NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks pluto77!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...