3 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 5:31 PM by NathalieF RSS

Duplication of Marriott reward card

heshambadreldeen Member
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Sir

I face a small,problem , I have an Marriott reward membership number 735***** and while I am doing the reservation number Confirmation Number: 888*****.   I sign in for new Marriott rewards card without all my old points in the 735***** card instead of new issued card number 0951*****.

Can we resolve this problm as I ll check in in few hours

Regards

Hesham Badreldeen

Message was edited by: communitymanager

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Duplication of Marriott reward card
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Hesham,

Best advised to edit out your personal info on your post. This is a members site. Everyone, millions, have the ability to see your stuff. After erasing/editing, please call the support number. If you like, you can also private message the community manager and they may be able to help you.

NathalieF

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Yes heshambadreldeen,

Welcome to the Insiders forum.  We're glad you're here, but as Pained advised, please edit your post, removing your Marriott Rewards number for security purposes, and contact Marriott's customer service line and they will surely help you sort out your issues with the two reward numbers.  This forum is member driven and is not a direct communication pipeline to Marriott Customer Service.

Let us know how it turns out for you, and how your hotel stay turns out!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Contact Marriott Rewards at 1-888-236-2427 or https://www.marriott.com/suggest/default.mi to look into your account specifics.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...