2 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2012 8:27 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Sydney Australia's Central Business District

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone interested in Sydney, Austraila and it's Central Business District?  Check out the photo tour below.

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/photoAlbums/1077

(It seems like photo albums don't receive much exposure, so I thought I'd try creating the album, and then post a discussion to alert members to the resource.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel
  • Re: Sydney Australia's Central Business District
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I think that's a neat way, because all the pictures are in one place, and easier to find when you look for them later.  And you can follow the photo album and see when more pictures are posted to it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...