2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 6:40 AM by mpicher RSS

Courtyard in Downtown Quebec City

denisewyo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just returned from a trip to Quebec City -- my first. I stayed at the Courtyard and it was fabulous.  The room was a bit nicer than some of the usual Courtyards (but not extraordinary)  but what really made it special was the people.  The people at the reception desk were unbelievably helpful and welcoming as were the bellmen.  They did not steer us wrong on a single one of their recommendations particularly the restaurant recommendations. It was fabulous and is now among the top Marriott experiences I have had. Merci to the folks of Quebec.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Odessa
Quebc
  • Re: Courtyard in Downtown Quebec City
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Welcome to Marriott Insiders, Denise.  Thank you for sharing such a positive review with us.  Hope you'll continue to share your travel experiences with us.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard in Downtown Quebec City
    mpicher Platinum

This hotel is now the Quebec City Marriott Downtown

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...