5 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2014 12:49 PM by madmax RSS

Any Marriott Hotels In Thunder Bay Canada?

TheSaylesFamily Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I might go this summer and i want to know if there is a marriott there or one comming soonC

im putting my local marriott as the location because i could not find thunder bay in the location tags

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Thunder Bay, Canada
  • Re: Any Marriott Hotels In Thunder Bay Canada?
    TheSaylesFamily Silver

I dont know if there are any

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

canadianbear Gold 1 Reviews

There are currently no Marriott in Thunder Bay. Having said this they just broke ground last fall to build a brand new Town Place Suites by Marriott. Hopefully it will open before the end of the year. I am in Thunder Bay on business at least 8 times per year so I can't wait for it to open.

packfan Gold 8 Reviews

I regularly travel to Thunder Bay and have waited patiently for a Marriott property to open there - and it finally has! The

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...