5 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2012 8:20 PM by painedplatinum RSS

CNN Report on Freq.Flyer Prices

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Wolf Blitzer is about to cover a report about Frequent Flyers may be paying higher prices than other passengers.... Hmmm. Can't wait to hear this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: CNN Report on Freq.Flyer Prices
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

it was a glitch in the delta website.  the original article was in wall street journal .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

It was Delta but, instead of refunding those loyal members who were disadvantaged by the glitch, the company position was that if the FF was charged a higher price they can call Delta and ask for a refund under the 'lowest fare guaranteed' deal they have.

It was a Delta issue...The CNN report mentions that some Delta FF paid $100s to $1000s more. Blamed on a computer glitch. Delta doesn't plan on sharing this, but if their FFs have concerns, they can call to discuss. Heads up you Delta flyers.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I didn't see the report on CNN or read about it in the WSJ, but I sure would like to know more about it because we always fly Delta.  Did they mention if it was on specific routes or dates?

Delta was very cagey...The CNN report is online.. search there website. The report came from a person working for CNN in Minneapolis, I think. I don't recall the details, but please check it out.  I think the Prof is a big Delta flyer, also.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...