9 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2012 8:44 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Question about Summer Bonus

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

To qualify for a free night on the new Summer Bonus do you have to have two stays at the same hotel -- or can it be at different participating hotels.   The wording is a bit ambiguous.     Please help clarify.   Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about Summer Bonus
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

It does not have to be the same hotel.  One night each at two different hotels will get you one certificate for a free night at a cat 1-4 hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

goestoeleven Gold

Will someone please point me to the "Summer Bonus"?  I'm not finding it, Thanks!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Hi 11.  There are several Summer Bonus offers available.  You should be able to go to your account page and view Promotion Central.  I think you should have 2 promotions available including the Summer Bonus.  My Summer Bonus requires 2 stays at Springhill Suites.  Other members have promotions at Fairfield Inn or Courtyard properties.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Top right of marriott.com homepage, click on my account.  Then click on promotion central.  That's where the Summer bonus shows up for me.

goestoeleven Gold

I'm seeing "Marriott Rewards MegaBonus - This one has ended - watch for new promotions" ... and then in the "New Promotions" box in the upper left  "No new promotions"

goestoeleven Gold

Never mind   ... I just needed to change my profile back to "points"  instead of "air miles".

Thank you,

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Wow 11,

We've seen at least 5 versions of this summer bonus. Your "no" bonus would make one more. I'll bet if you call the Rewards Support number, they'll set one up for you. If not, please share why they've decided to leave you out. That would be interesting.

Segments Platinum 4 Reviews

painedplatinum

Sounds like 11 figured out why he wasn't offered a points bonus... he had switched to miles.  He's indicated that when he switched back to points he immediately saw a Summer points offer

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks Ally, that's a good thing to remember for future questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...