5 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2012 4:14 PM by nuhusker RSS

Great Special at Radisson

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While Marriott will always be my first hotel of choice, there are times where Marriott is not an option.  I did see another great deal at Radisson, again. If you get a Club Carlson member number and then go to:

https://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com/

They give you 50,000 points for just staying at any Radisson or Radisson Blu for 1 night by July 15, 2012.  This just started last night and is good for the first 100,000 people who sign up and register.  I signed up for both myself and my wife.  50,000 will get you a night anywhere in the world at a Radisson Blu or more nights at other places in their chains.  Nice that you don't have to sign up for a credit card or anything.  Just stay a night between May 15 and July 15, 2012, and we have a couple Radisson's that are fairly inexpensive and not too far away.  Spend 2 cheap nights (me and the wife), and get 2 nights at wonderful places worldwide.  Seems like a good deal to me!  I will say that I don't care much for their Sleep Number beds, but that may be just my preference.  Club Carlson does have a Status Match program too.  My Platinum translated to their Gold Elite level.  We did this before and got the 50,000 points as promised and will definitely do it again this time!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great Special at Radisson
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

tryt,

Now that is some great information.  Also am faced with the fact that there are many non-Marriott cities I visit, so this may really help me out.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

thanks tryt53 -- that is good info.  Although we've never stayed at a Radison before, we did stay at a Country Inn near Mall of America and found it comparable to a FFI or CY.  I'll take the 100k points for a couple of free nights. 

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

nuhusker,

The promo says you have to stay at a Radisson or Radisson Blue to get the points, but once you get the 50,000 points each, you can use them for whatever hotel in their chain you want.  I plan to try and use the points for 2 more nights at their top hotels when we go to Europe, but those points would equate into a lot more nights on their lower point category hotels, like the Country Inn, etc.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks for pointing that out.  Hopefully, we'll be able to find a radisson that works for us so we can get the points for later use like you said.

calcteach Platinum 5 Reviews

Thanks for the info

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...