8 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2012 9:09 AM by tef6178 RSS

Happy Anniversary to Me!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I signed in to my account this morning, I had a note congratulating me on my 10th anniversary as a Marriott Rewards member.  I don't remember staying at Marriott properties those first few years, but we have tried to be loyal for the last 4 or 5 years.  For the most part, our stays have been quite satisfactory.  I look forward to continuing this relationship and anticipate many great stays. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Anniversary to Me!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

That's a nice touch.  Never hurts to recognize good people.  So happy anniversary razorbackfan!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Little things go a long way!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razor,

Congratulations!  Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Raz,

Was this congratulation and recognition on your Marriott .com sign in page or on Marriott Insiders? Just curious..

AND let me add my congratulations and Happy Anniversary to your special day!!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Razorback

congrats! 

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

It was on the Marriott.com sign-in page.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

It should have been the anniversary date for sign-up of the Marriott program. 

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

razorbackfan:

A nice touch. Congratulations and here's to continued Happy Travels!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...