7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2008 6:09 PM by frankiesesso RSS

BEST:  San Diego Marriott Marina

dave01 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just wanted to pass along my favorite domestic (U.S.) Marriott property.  For price, location, view, pool atmosphere, concierge (food type and quality, view, service), front desk experience, and convenience in a downtown location this Marriott cannot be beat.

• Re: BEST:  San Diego Marriott Marina
    travelbuddies Platinum 1 Reviews

Re: Marriott Marina:       I recommend Molly's.  The restaurant is upscale and a bit pricey, but the food is great.   The service, as usual Marriott, was outstanding when we went.  It is a lovely restaurant in a beautiful location. A walk along Seaport Village after an evening meal is mandatory.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

wisetraveler Platinum 1 Reviews
    Keep in mind that some of the rooms in the North Tower have a balcany and the South Tower has the concierge lounge on the top floors.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gbrflies Gold 1 Reviews
    I have to agree that this Marriott is great.  As its name says, it is also a Marina.  You can rent jet skis, powerboats, and sail boats.  I have done the jet skis and sailboats and the bay is fabulous.

sactraveler Platinum 1 Reviews
    The San Diego Gas Lamp Marriott is equally as centrally located, brand new, with a boutique type feel.  Give it a try too!!!

spurfan Platinum
    I second your comments.  It has always been one of my favorites.

headhunter Platinum
    I couldn't agree more.  I have stayed at that Marriott many times over the years.  Great views, cool location lot's of fun.  The bar out past the pool (Spinnaker's?) makes the best guacamole tableside i've ever had.

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews
    I echo everyone's comments this is one of THE best domestic properties, especially the amenties and services geared to elite members is above any property--good gym, awesome concierge lounge, superior service ZERO complaints

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...