4 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 2:49 PM by tryt53 RSS

Who's Ready for Mother's Day?

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This Sunday is Mother's Day.  For those of us who still have our dear Mothers with us or who are Mothers ourselves or are married to a special Mother, whatcha got going on?

We are fortunate to have my Mother and Father coming up from north San Diego County to visit us!  Since my son fanagled his way into getting the queen bed that used to be in our guest room, we will be putting my parents up in a Spring Hill Suites about 5 miles from where we live, and since we have previously stayed at this property ourselves (Ah!  Wondering why we've stayed at a Marriott property down the street from where we live, aren't you!?), we know it's excellent.

Since it's going to be a skorcher on Sunday (forecast says 100), we'll get up at zero-dark-thirty, go for a bike ride and then later in the day watch stage 8 of the Giro d'Italia.

We do not venture out to restaurants on Mother's Day, as I am vehemently opposed to the practice, and as the "Mom," I get my way on this special day.  We usually stay home and have a special meal which usually involves the barbeque at this time of year, and it suites me perfectly as I love to cook.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Moms out there!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fresno, California, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Fresno
  • Re: Who's Ready for Mother's Day?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

And to you as well, pluto77.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

pluto 77

for those of us not as fortunate to still have our mother's with us, I nominate YOU as our suragate mother for the day!

Happy Mother's Day!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, I agree with the others,

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I totally agree! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, and to all the mothers who are still in our memories!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...