5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2012 12:51 PM by painedplatinum RSS

"Status Mismatch"?

lisaeholland1 Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone lese noticed a link to a promotion for Orient Express- Rome to Venice? I clicked on the link and then receivede a notice that basically said sorry your not qualified enough to have acccess to this promotion. I'm Platinum elite- how much more qualified do you need to be and if this is really only for ultra elite then why display it prominently on the promotions page?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Status Mismatch"?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi Lisa,

I do not see that link on my MR home page or on my offers page, so I can't replicate it, but it does sound baffling.  Could it perhaps have to do with using points where your point balance may not currently be high enough for the promotion?  (Sorry, I really don't know.)  You might try calling Marriott Customer Support and asking them about it.  Let us know what you find out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi Lisa - I don't have it on mine either. I think Pluto's advise is best. Please repost when you get to the bottom of it. Then again, I bet Steppingstones can answer this one. If he didn't get the promotion, I bet it's only open to members of the Marriott family!

lisaeholland1 Platinum 6 Reviews

Yup- I sent an email to customer service lets see what happens...

satchel Platinum 6 Reviews

I received the same "status mismatch" message.  I called customer service but they could not figure out the problem.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

satchel,

Could you copy the link on here? I don't have it but will give it a try.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...