7 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 10:43 PM by kroywen RSS

Where Can You Find Nights Credited?

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have been trying to figure out where  to find the number of nights stayed credited.     I've checked  my history but that only lists all stays and points credited.   The "stays" listed include points-redeemed nights and bonus nights as well as fully paid nights.    None are broken out by category.    Which stays earn Reward Credit?  Thanks for all your help on this discussion board,     I have really benefited from your ideas & reviews.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where Can You Find Nights Credited?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Kroy,

I may not be understanding your question, but "nights stayed" appear on your Marriott. com account. After signing in, go to "Account Activity". The box on the top left will be broken down with your "Nights Earned" in to 6 categories. The first is "Nights Stayed".... Then "Bonus Nights Earned" from other activity will be below. "Promotional, Rewards Credit Card, Rewarding Events, and Rollover Nights" 

If you're looking to cross check the total on the screen versus what you've actually stayed, then you can search transactions from January 1 to the present.

Is this what you're looking for?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Great response, Pained.

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Pained - You did it again. A great, succinct response that's also accurate!

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Thanks for the answer PP --- but when I do all you referenced the numbers still don't add up.    Do we get   Night Stayed credit for nights purchased with points?   With Nights Stayed via a bonus certificate?   For nights used as a MVC owner or trader?   Or only for paid with $ nights stayed.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

kroywen:

There is no credit for any nights purchased with points or bonus certificates. You do get credit for nights used as an MVC owner or when you trade INTO a Marriott Vacation Club to stay. If you trade your MVC week(s) away, you will not receive credit for those nights traded away.

For the trade done with another provider (Interval, et al) to stay at MVC.....you will receive a confirmation number in the body of the confirmation sent to you. That number is actually a Marriott confirmation number. When you receive the number call the customer service line and ask them to put your Marriott Rewards number in the reservation. They can do it so don't let someone tell you that the reservation was booked with someone else. It is a Marriott reservation. I have always received credit for MVC stays on traded weeks.

Hope this helps.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

to clarify:

Call the Marriott customer service line to ask them to put your MR number in the reservation.

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Tef,    Thanks so much.     You really answered my questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...