2 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 9:52 AM by NathalieF RSS

Indianapolis Fairfield - Thanks to Ally D.

sdbroker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the Fairfield hotel in the Marriott Complex in downtown Indianapolis.  This was over the weekend of the Mini-Indy Half Marathon race (over 35,000 runners, extremely busy).  I was checked in by Ally D, who should be in charge of Marriott customer service training worldwide.  She was pleasant, knowledgeable, polite and very efficient.  I was acknowledged for being a loyal Platinum member, had my room upgraded without asking for it, thanked in advance for choosing her hotel and so much more.  While everyone at the Fairfield was great, Ally made me feel at home.

Thanks Ally!   And I will return!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown
  • Re: Indianapolis Fairfield - Thanks to Ally D.
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks for this report! I will be in Indy at this complex the end of the month for my 32nd Indy 500 and have always enjoyed staying at this complex since it was opened! I have never heard other than good reports about this complex (JW Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Spring Hill Suites and Courtyard all in the same block area) and have always had a pleasant experience when staying!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Indianapolis Fairfield - Thanks to Ally D.
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings sdbroker, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...