2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2008 1:09 AM by sorensend RSS

Airport food

dfwtraveler Member
Currently Being Moderated

For an upscale seafood meal while traveling through the Charlotte, NC airport - try Phillips Seafood located on the C concourse.  Their lobster bisque is fabulous and the mini crab cakes were a delight.  This is not your usual airport fare.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Airport food
    komodoman Gold

Sorry, I can't agree with this post. While I did not try the crab cakes, I did visit there last week and ordered the tuna. It arrived barely luke warm and was refrigerator cold. Now, I like my tuna rare but, this was barely thawed. I also did something I rarely do and sent it back. They brought out a new plate and it was in the same condition.

I will say the waiter did not charge me for the meal. Unfortunately, this is one of the better spots at the CLT airport. This airport is really lacking in both variety and healthy choices.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Airport food
    sorensend Platinum

Sadly I agree, but I travel the east coast weekly, and this is one of the best airports on the east coast. All of the airports are sorely lacking and are definitly getting worn out and show it.

The best seafood I've had lately is at Legal seafood in Logan airport in Boston.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...