2 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2012 3:21 PM by rainbowwill RSS

Raleigh downtown Marriott

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Spent 3 or 4 nights there recently.  Paid for my room, but used points for a hand full of others for family members.  Check in experience was delayed no more than a minute due to a very inquisitive guest in front of me, but to my advantage.  The clerk informed me that due to the delay, my valet parking was comp'ed.  Good deal.  Additionally, I was offered without asking (as has been my experience on several other stays at this hotel) a voucher worth $30 for breakfast in the restaurant on Sat and Sun mornings.  Could order from the menu or the buffet.  The buffet was $14.95 each so the coupon pretty much covered wife and I.  Once again, this was a great stay at this hotel which was recently upgraded from 4 to 5.  Easy to see why.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Raleigh Marriott City Center
  • Re: Raleigh downtown Marriott
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I think I will start a list of hotels like this who treat guests properly and a list of properties that do not.  That way I will remember where to stay when we are traveling.  I'm glad you were treated as a valued guest.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Raleigh downtown Marriott
      rainbowwill Platinum 2 Reviews

Would like to see a continuing list of Platinum/Gold friendly properties.  We need to recognize and patronize those properties that favor Elites with upgrades, weekend breakfast coupons, free parking or other amenities that are not required but make a stay a more pleasant experience.  Hope someone will take this on.

RainbowWill

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...