2 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 9:48 AM by NathalieF RSS

OceanWatch - excellent presentation

calcteach Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Dan C in the sales department of OceanWatch in Myrtle Beach really makes you feel special.  He does an informative, interesting presentation.  Dan gave us lots of ideas about using our legacy weeks as well as the destination points.  He had handouts that contained many helpful ideas.   My husband and I have sat through lots of presentations, some Marriott some not,  and this was by far the best we have ever been treated.  Dan was willing to answer all of our questions and if he wasn't sure about something we had asked, he found someone who knew the answer.  We love our legacy weeks, but we also enjoy the flexibility of the new points - great program!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes
  • Re: OceanWatch - excellent presentation
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Glad you enjoy the new program! It doesn't work for me.

Don't forget an important issue as you plan your travels in the 'Destinations' program...... those program 'points' have an expiration date unlike your Rewards points program.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: OceanWatch - excellent presentation
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings calcteach, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...