9 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 10:26 AM by tef6178 RSS

Arrivial gift

kellyc Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you are a platinum member and you stay the night on points do you or should you still receive an arrival gift?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Arrivial gift
    jroes006 Platinum 2 Reviews

Every time I've stayed on points I've akways had the choice of bonus points or a market item.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Me too.

ohhtay Platinum

I stayed twice this year on points. Both times , I was offered points or market item.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

I've always been asked that question as well.  Sometimes, when I check in and they see my point balance they give me both!

skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

The answer is yes, when you are on an award stay you are still entitled to Platinum benefits.

Cheers.

texasvoyager Platinum 30 Reviews

I always have as well.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, I have as well!

bbgirlcanada1968 Platinum 60 Reviews

I have always received the arrival gift and on a few occaisions been offered the points as well.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Usually the question/response towards the arrival gift is....'you want the points, right?'

Then I ask what the market item is and usually take the points.....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...