2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2012 12:27 AM by curiousone RSS

Visiting Vancouver

jjwoerner Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm going into Vancouver 2 days early before boarding a cruise ship in August....any suggestions between Marriott & Renaisance hotel and "must sees" ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Courtyard Ogden
  • Re: Visiting Vancouver
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Marriott Pinnacle following a cruise.   We were able to check in several hours early (before noon).  The concierge lounge was closing on Friday morning when we arrived; however, I was able to get a couple of bottles of water before they actually locked the door.  They did not comp breakfast on the weekend; however, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.  We enjoyed riding the trolley (several routes are available) to Granville Island.  Be aware that the trolley will pass you without stopping if it is full.  We would like to return to Vancouver and spend more time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Visiting Vancouver
    curiousone Platinum

They both look like great properties and they are both in a great location. My wife and I love Vancouver, it is a great walking town. We have not had the pleaseure of staying in either of these properties yet since we typically stay with a friend that summers in Vancouver. Be sure to try a Japadog hot dog stand (Japanese hot dogs!) they are all over downtown.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...