2 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 1:13 PM by jerrycoin RSS

"Play Ball"

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

"Play Ball" is a special exhibit currently at the William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park in Little Rock, Arkansas.  It documents the relationship between the St. Louis Cardinals and their farm clubs in Arkansas.  Many Arkansans are Cardinal fans because of this relationship.  The exhibit is quite informative as well as entertaining.  My brother and I worked at Ray Winder Field, home of the Arkansas Travelers, for many years during our summer vacations.  Our dad had played for the Travelers during his baseball career and scouted for many years.  The field was home to the Travelers from 1932-2006.  The Travelers home is now in North Little Rock at Dickey-Stephens Park.  If you are a Cardinal fan or you just enjoy baseball history, I highly recommend a visit to this exhibit.  It will run until Sept.16, 2012.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Little Rock Downtown
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Little Rock West
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Little Rock West
  • Re: "Play Ball"
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Sounds good!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Play Ball"
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The "Cardinal Nation" is huge, and this is good information.  Thank-you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...