3 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:32 PM by tef6178 RSS

Thank you, Customer Service

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I realized we would not be able to stay the number of nights required for the Spring Mega Bonus promotion, I called the platinum customer service line and spoke to a very knowledgeable representative.  She told me that she would note my request to change promotions and said that the free nights would be added manually after the promotion ended.  She gave me her name and direct phone number in the event there was a problem; however, she told me any representative could assist me if there was a problem.  This morning, when I checked my account, the nights have been added.  I sure appreciate their prompt posting of these nights because I have been waiting to reserve a couple of nights during our upcoming summer trip using these free nights. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thank you, Customer Service
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Glad you had such a good experience with customer service. Enjoy your free nights!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

That's good news.  I've had similar experiences with Marriott Telephone Customer Support.  They're very professional, competent and efficient.  That's the kind of customer service that we love!  That's the kind of customer service that keeps our loyalty!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Glad to hear of the experience. I have never been disappointed when calling the customer service lines. I find them to be very professional and efficient.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...