3 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2008 10:03 AM by discerning RSS

Marco Island MArriot

randyzylstra Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Go to Marco Island Marriot....perfect place to relax, see the dolphins, and enjoy all the views...including the soccer mommies by the pool!!!

I would recommend to all...young and old!  

• Re: Marco Island MArriot
    randman Platinum
    Right you are-- fab hotel-- outstanding service-  Spend the extra dough to get a room overlooking the beach

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marco Island MArriot
    rj24x7 Platinum
    I went to Marco Island last November and it was perfect.  The price hasn't gone up yet and there was basically no one there.  I just checked into going again in March and the prices are pretty high

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Marco Island Marriot Spa
    discerning Silver
    Unless you are aware that certain massages are not traditional,I recommend that you avoid the BALINESE MASSAGE.  Marriott Marco calls this their signature treatment.  I found it to be painful and unenjoyable. Instead, go for the CLASSIC SWEDISH or the DEEP TISSUE and spend the money you would save on room service at the Spa while enjoying the Spa pool.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...