5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2012 12:35 PM by clebert RSS

Denver city center recommendation

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can you recommend a Denver city center hotel?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Denver, Colorado, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Denver City Center
Denver, Colorado, USA TownePlace Suites By Marriott TownePlace Suites Denver Downtown
Denver, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Denver Marriott City Center
  • Re: Denver city center recommendation
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Well RB,

I think we know where NOT to go! (Referring to SS's post.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razorback,

Have stayed at all of them.  The Marriott is a short walk to The Convention Center, and is vert nice.

m2 Platinum

The REsidence Inn there is unusual in good ways.  Its location is terrific, an easy walk to the main action.  It has a friendly mood and unusually lovely public areas--but no pool.  It seems to be a location for occasional local events.  Twice, by coincidence, I was there when a big charity pajama party was going on, adn guests were encouraged to join it, in PJ's (which were available on loan if desired).  I liked the whole scene so much that I chose this hotel every time I went to Denver, even over the main Marriott, which seems sort of big and conventiony..  Parking easy too (hotel floors are above the parking garage).  It was something intangible, but this is the most appealing Residence Inn I have ever stayed in.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Thanks, M2.  This property has some great weekend rates which include parking. I would love to be there for a PJ party.

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I have stayed at the Residence Inn on Champa and liked it quite well....good service and spacious rooms.  Next time I'm staying at the Ritz Carlton, though.  It has $199/night specials if you book 7 days in advance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...