2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2012 11:26 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Nomination for TownePlace Suites staff in Manchester, NH

specialkpa Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I chose this location for work travel and felt really good about the choice when we were welcomed warmly with huge smiles.  Courtney (?) checked us in, and another staff member ( female, 30ish, brunette, small/med build, 2 kids, involved with her church, etc.) gave us some dinner advice and directions.  That night when we returned from dinner, another guest had been walking his dogs and was sprayed by a skunk.  The ladies jumped right to it- they were on the phone getting a ride for the guest's family to the pet store and grocery to get needed supplies.  They set up the guest with buckets, hoses, rags and towels.  Clearly that scenario is one that no guest wants to go through, but these 2 ladies handled it like old friends and kept their heads and their smiles.  They truly embodied what it means to GO ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure their guests were comfortable!  They absolutely deserve recognition and a huge thank you from the ownership for handling this matter so professionally.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Manchester, New Hampshire, USA TownePlace Suites By Marriott TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
  • Re: Nomination for TownePlace Suites staff in Manchester, NH
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings specialkpa, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination for TownePlace Suites staff in Manchester, NH
    GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

A very charming location.

Use to live nearby, and used this property when I was moving out.

Really made it so much easier to move, as I felt so at home at this property that I barely missed my house.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...