8 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:33 PM by tef6178 RSS

Have you been where the Queen's been?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Have you been where the Queen's been?

BBC News - Have you been where the Queen's been?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Have you been where the Queen's been?
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I've been to 18 of the 116 countries the Queen has visited.  Jasper, how many have you been to?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

If I had her travel budget I'd be at all these places and more!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Tef, How many have you been to?

jep2020 Gold 1 Reviews

Good Morning

I have been to 9 of the Queen's choice. Current plans call for bumping this up a bit in August.

Tef you have it right, it is all a matter of budget.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Jasper...I think I was up to 18 when I stopped and don't think I would have gotten much higher!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...