4 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 1:07 AM by californian RSS

Bummer of a response about Promos

mtimoteo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The month of May is a heavy travel month for me, starting tonight for 5 nights in LA.  I was extremely disappointed and surprised that no points promotions exist for the entire month!  I called the Rewards CS line, and they confirmed; NOTHING.  I guess I will be moving my May travels to SPG this month unless anyone has anything that I am not aware of for this month.  Thanks for any suggestions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bummer of a response about Promos
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Be sure to check the "Promotions Central" page of your Marriott Rewards online account. Any promotion that you're eligible for should be mentioned there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

You're right. My next promotion covers stays from June through August. I'm staying at the Ritz in Boston for a couple of nights this month and I'm pained that those nights won't apply to the promotion. If the Community Manager could explain why Marriott doesn't start a new promotion to begin when the last one ends with no gap, it would be appreciated, as least by me.

ffnf63 Gold

The few promos that I have been offered have not been appealing.  I am going back to Hilton.  I think they have a much better Rewards system.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Perhaps the econamy has gotten better enough where Marriott feels that they don't need to offer us as much.  I was not impressed with the summer promotion that they offered me.  I just need 5 nights to retain gold with Hilton and will make sure I get those.  I also have gold with SPG and they are good to me too.  Marriott will get less of my business in the near future.  Loyality workd both ways.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...