1 Reply Latest reply: May 1, 2012 12:31 PM by pluto77 RSS

5,000 Bonus Points for Weekend at Courtyard

corrin72 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I received a flyer recently telling me about a promotion to "Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards Bonus Points for Your Weekend at Courtyard" for stays May 1 through July 31, 2012.  It gave a link to register:  MarriottRewards.com/CourtyardWeekend1.  However the link does not work.  Was this a misprint?  I will try to call the provided number later today.  866-921-3957 is the phone number provided.  Anyone have an answer for this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 5,000 Bonus Points for Weekend at Courtyard
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi Corrin72, Welcome to Insiders!

Try this:  Go to www.marriottrewards.com.  login.  Once you've logged in, at the top of the screen there are a number of 'tabs.'  The right-most tab is 'my account.'  open it (click the '+').  Click on 'promotion central,' and then click on 'go to promotion central.'  You should see the promotion right there on the left under new promotions.  Click on 'register,' and you're registered! 

Let us know if this works/doesn't work for you.  If you have any other questions, ask away!

Happy traveling,

Pluto

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...