1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 1:11 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Anehiem Party

spiderbc1 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I was pleasantly upgraded last time I stayed at the Anehiem Marriott to the Marriott Suite.  I was Plantinum then, missed by 3 stays this year, the lady at the front comped an adjoining room so my friends did not have to sleep on the couch.  We had the most wonderful time and the service was top notch.

I have also stayed at the Marriott Suites in Anehiem but it is not the same.  If you are Platinum and can get upgrades the Marriott is better than the Suites.  The Suites does have a killer free breakfast for Platinum members!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anehiem Party
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

spiderbc1,

Thanks for sharing!  Glad you had a good time in Anehiem.  I'll keep that property in mind if I ever decide to visit Disney Land.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...