2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2014 1:23 PM by FredSHomeNet RSS

Wonderful Waikiki

chicagoblue Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

_I would like to provide a very personal and formal commendation to Alison at the Elite Member's Front Desk of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa property. She helped make our long past due honeymoon the perfect vacation for our first time traveling to Hawaii.  Upon check-in and as part of our Elite status, she was able to adjust our room from a lower floor to a higher floor closer to the ocean. We were unable to take our honeymoon 21 years ago and we have been slowly saving while raising two kids. Finally, I had enough points and money saved to have a 6 day honeymoon on sunny Waikiki Beach. Alison helped make this amazing dream come true so very memorable. Ma Halo Alison, congratulations on your upcoming wedding and we hope you are as happy as we are in 21 years! Thank you Marriott for providing a level of service we all have come to RESPECT not just expect.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
  • Re: Wonderful Waikiki
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings chicagoblue, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wonderful Waikiki
    FredSHomeNet Platinum 10 Reviews

chicagoblue,

I know your post was from 2012, but I wanted to compliment you on your photo "Rainbow at Diamondhead 2012". It is so beautiful. I have never been to Hawaii, and hope to get there sometime in my life.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...