4 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2012 6:41 PM by razorbackfan RSS

"Catching up is fun to do..."

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

...to the tune of "Breaking up is hard to do."

When I have been off the site for several days, it always surprises me how many posts I have to catch up on.  When I look at the site a couple of times a day (or more), the impact of how many posts are made is not evident to me because I read the ones that are new since I read them earlier.  It's been 5 days since I've spent more than a couple of minutes reading posts and possibly commenting, so I have a few hours of reading and writing to do.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Catching up is fun to do..."
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Razor,

I like it when you get caught up. You add to the pile in a good way. Now, if you take off that silly hog hat, you'll look as good as your posts.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

....but I think better when I have my hog hat on.  Mine must be considered a National Treasure by now.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

razorbackfan -- how bout Stacie Lewis taking top honors at Mobile last Sunday!!!  Soo Eeee!

nuhusker, I was very excited to read about her victory.  Since I didn't get to watch the tourney, I wonder if she wore a hog hat.  I hope she didn't dress like John Daly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...