5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2008 1:02 PM by marilyn RSS

Sushi

princessodette Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Do you love sushi? If so try the restaurant in the lobby of the Marriott Marquis Times Square. What a fabulous find! Wish we could visit more often.

• Re: Sushi
    scubasteve Silver
    Princess, I agree.  We were there in early January (frrreezing) when we opted for a suchi lunch at the hotel before heading to the airport.  Surprisingly excellent!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

slpybear Silver
    Has anyone got a good reccomendation for Sushi in Hawaii? Flying in for 8 days in August on a reward stay and would love to have some great Sushi while I am there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

loyalt Silver
    Thanks for the tip.  I stay at the New York Marquis about once or twice a year and will have to try it.  If you're a big Sushi fan, you should also try Tao on 58th between Madison and Park.  Fabulous food, great atmosphere, a good chance at a celebrity citing and the main dining room was used as the setting for the speed dating scene in the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith.

dentaltraveler Silver
    I know Roys is a chain but it started there and that is where it is best. The sushi is great and the ahi tuna is perfect.

marilyn Silver Gold
    I get to NY several times a year and always make a point of visiting Ruby Foo's in Times Square.  It is a quick walk from the Marquis and I highly recommend it!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...