3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2015 6:46 PM by jsernat RSS

Favorite hotels near Disneyland in Anaheim California?

majarfamily1994 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Favorite hotels near Disneyland in Anaheim California?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Anaheim, California, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Anaheim at Disneyland Resort
Anaheim, California, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort
Anaheim, California, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate
Anaheim, California, USA TownePlace Suites By Marriott TownePlace Suites Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium
Anaheim, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Anaheim Marriott
  • Re: Favorite hotels near Disneyland in Anaheim California?
    saglass1 Gold

Hi, I have'nt been to all the hotels in the area, but if you cant stay at one of the Hotels on the Disney property and your looking for a Marriott,  the best choice is the Fairfield on Harbor. It is one of the most reasonably priced Marriotts. It is directly across the street from the park, within walking distance, and If you ask for a higher floor facing Harbor Blvd you can see the fireworks at night. There is a Pizza Hut on the property and a Mcdonalds directly in front of the hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

majarfamily1994 Member

Thank you!

jsernat Platinum

We stayed here last week for a visit to Disney.  I looked at all the area Marriotts and close the Fairfield.  I would highly recommend it.  The staff were very helpful and friendly.  The hotel is clean with a nice pool.  It is so close to Disney front entrance and within in walking distance of Disney downtown and local restaurants.  At night, if you are too tired to head in, you can watch the fireworks from the hotel.  I was super impressed with the value.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...