9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 9:45 AM by anadyr RSS

Conde Nasts list of best hotels for 2012

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Conde Nasts list of best hotels for 2012
    erc Platinum

Thanks for the posting - that was fun. Ok, so what if I was 0 for 121, I still love my perfectly timed Residence Inn waffle!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Is it me?  Why can't I find this list?

erc Platinum

I believe it to be more of a case of my own 'ignorance is bliss'. When I clicked the link, my picture went immediately to the 2012 Top 121 Hot Hotels (this probably isn't even the correct list, all part of SS master plan). I had fun looking at all 121 pictures (2 Ritz and a Renaissance). This 121 list was also underneath the box on the right mid-column as a line link. Like I said, I didn't find any actual list (no doubt a Ph.D in Counterintelligence required), but I enjoyed all the 'cool' pictures of the 'hot' hotels, traveling vicariously via the SS posting.

BTW, JC, my wife recently inherited a coin collection which we know less about than even finding links - if you're ever interested and in DC, there's a free meal at the Westfield's (flying to Dulles) Marriott Palm Court (not to be confused with the Palm) or the Bell 20 (some good beers also) at the Marriott Crystal Gateway (Reagan) if you were to glance at the collection (even has some confederate currency) and guide us chuckleheads in who (or if) we should see. Thank you.      ss- don't be suggesting l'auberge chez francois or serbian crown or any of your other hangouts, I need the Marriott points!

I will henceforth make all my choices private

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have not stayed at any of these 121 properties.

All personal favs of mine and I have stayed at them all (wait was that a dream?)

erc Platinum

Don't you dare, I've just started to have enough free time to take full advantage of your culinary and travel experience. For example, if I make it up to Chatham this summer, you can be assured my stops will include the Impudent Oyster and the Inn of Little Pleasant Bay. I thought the Serbian Crown listing was a soft toss into your wheelhouse and would solicit a juicy KGB tale.

Given my upcoming project and your upcoming novel, I'll be asking you where to find some tasty yuca rellena and ropa vieja. Keep the referrals coming, please

Once my legend is updated I will be free to travel again!  Chatham yes, the CBI (Chatham Bars Inn) is a great stop too.  It is the 300th anniversary of the town and I have two invitations to march in their parade.  Need to clear that with control of course    Have a book signing or two while there, so if you are nearby buy and say hello (with the appropriate Insider's handshake of course).

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Jerry

the list is actually a slideshow (I believe).  mostly overseas properties you will never have heard of.  some very interesting places.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...