2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 5:13 PM by painedplatinum RSS

New Chicago Marriott Naperville

diegorivera2 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

A friendly note regarding the newly opened Chicago Marriott Naperville located at the intersection of Naperville Rd and E Diehl Rd (just south of I-88).

1. Concierge Lounge is on the 7th floor, quite a few floors to the left as you exit the elevators (in case the front desk forgets to tell you when you check-in);

2. The Starbucks will not open until late summer;

3. This hotel features an energy saving 'switch' located by your door - you must leave one of your room keys in the 'switch' to keep the power on in the entire room; this is important if you tend you leave electronic devices charging during the day;

4. Signage throughout the hotel is weak - not all room numbers are listed on the directional signs on each floor;

5. The smell of new carpet in my room was overwhelming.

The staff are quite eager to please but are a few grades short of the standard protocols (I arrived after 10pm and instead of providing a free bottle of water they charged me and failed to ask about a Platinum arrival gift). I am pleased to see this property open and will plan to stay here again based on location.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Chicago Marriott Naperville
    tomisi9 Platinum 2 Reviews

Can't wait to check it out. I am usually in that area for work.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Chicago Marriott Naperville
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks Diego. I visit the area 3-4 times per year. I'll be sure to add this hotel to my list.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...