2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 4:11 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Costa Rica

edandmags Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

We're going to Costa Rica at the end of May (no kids).  Any suggestions on hotels, tours, etc?  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Jose, California, USA
Costa Rica
  • Re: Costa Rica
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I can highly recommend the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean and Golf Resort. A very good location. As a Platinum Member, I was upgraded to a lovely suite and received excellent customer service.

Make sure you do the Zip Lining when you are there....Incredible adventure..the best Zip lining I have been to.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sjols-los-suenos-marriott-ocean-and-golf-resort/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Costa Rica
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

No kids...cha cha cha!!! Have a great time and report back what you find, please.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...