4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 6:00 PM by seniortourists RSS

LA Vacation

seniortourists Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We're booked at the Ritz Carlton in LA for 5 nights this August but are puzzled about the address. It has the same address as the JW Marriott. What gives?

We've stayed at the Marriott chain about 20 times over the last 2 years and and have been pleased with all. Will also be stayin a few more times at various

Marriots over July and August. Retired and loving it.   Fred and Margie

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: LA Vacation
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

The Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott are just near each other at the same location, although they are now partners. (see link below)

https://www.marriott.com/search/findHotels.mi

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seniortourists Silver 10 Reviews

Thanks for the info....that same address had me a bit confused. When programing my GPS,  I want to be sure I'm headed to the right place.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

They are actually in the same big building complex, sharing the same address.  I have stayed at both and either are great places to stay.  They are within walking distance (across the street) to LA LIVE and any number of restaurants.  Staples Center is also within walking distance. 

Enjoy your stay!

seniortourists Silver 4 Reviews

Thanks for the tips. We'll check out your recommendationsl

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...