11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2015 8:58 AM by mixedsignals RSS

No free breakfasts at Courtyards for Rewards Members

meaton Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just stayed at a Courtyard in Westborough, MA last night. When I checked in I was greeted as a Platinum member and was given my arrival gift. I was then told that in the morning they offer breakfast starting at 6:30am and its $10.50/pp.

I asked if this was free for Platinum Rewards members and she said no, this is Courtyard and we don't so that.

Is there a list available that explains what hotels under the Marriott umbrella offer which benefits to rewards members, because obviously not all hotels offer all the benefits ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No free breakfasts at Courtyards for Rewards Members
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

That is why many of us Insiders do not stay at CourtYards!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

meat,

On the Marriott.com website you can click on Marriott Rewards.  From there click on membership benefits.

FYI, Certain brands, FFI, SHS, ResInn, TPS have complimentary breakfast for all guests. CY has complimentary breakfast for NO guests. Marriotts and Renaissance with lounges will provide access for Gold and Plat. There is normally a variety of breakfast items. This is from Mon-Fri here in the U.S.

mr.rao Platinum

I came to realize the same this week when I stayed at Courtyard Bellevue, WA. I called Customer Service reps to confirm and he said only if there is Executive lounge, then you will get free access and it serves breakfast and evening snacks. However it doesn't match what marriott platinum elite benefits guarantee states online. I am enclosing a snapshot and following URL of the same for reference. As per the site, we should be eligible for compensation

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/guarantee.mi

mixedsignals Gold

Avoid Courtyard in Alexandria, La.  No free breakfast or substitute offered there. And no apologies either. Thus, no appreciation for being a loyal Marriott guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...