5 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 7:39 AM by tef6178 RSS

\trade vacation club weeks for points?

phoneguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

how do i trade my vacation club weeks for points in Marriott Rewards/ did it several years ago but have forgotten how now

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: \trade vacation club weeks for points?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

It has to be done by December of the year prior to the year of usage. I'm not sure if the date is the 31st or an earlier date in December. For a week to be used in 2012 it had to be traded for points by December 2011.

On the Marriott Vacation Club web site, access your weeks online and click to use your week. The options will be there on the page that follows to use your week, trade your week, trade it for points, etc. It's easy to do.

Here's the site:   https://www.my-vacationclub.com/default.jsp

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks tef6178, you've answered it perfectly.

Glad I could help! Thanks!

erc Platinum

Boy, for as much grief as tef has had dealing with the vacation club (escalating fees, undocumented m&r increases, unresponsive boards, difficult trade in value etc), this thoughtfulness is a classy move on his part. hats off to tef.

erc:

Thank you very much for the kind words.

I may have 'issues' with the MVC scenario but I think all of us truly enjoy being able to help our fellow travelers when we can and sharing in the good things we all experience.

Happy Travels!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...