12 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 9:22 AM by NathalieF RSS

Who's following the '12 Stanley Cup playoffs?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

The Caps may be out of the playoffs but Washington D.C. is more of a hockey town than ever!

CAPSphoto.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who's following the '12 Stanley Cup playoffs?

HA DC may be more of a hockey town but shows how much I've followed since my Pittsburgh Pens lost to the Flyers... the C.A.P.S. CAPS CAPS CAPS play game 7 in Boston tonight.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Caps beat the Bruins in Overtime last night to move on in the Stanley Cup Playoffs! The Cup is up for grabs this year as the top teams are all being knocked out in the first round.......Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Detriot and Boston are all gone and the Rangers are on the edge with Game 7 tonight.

Her'es a question for a real hockey buff.......who were the original 6 teams in the national Hockey League? I'll give a hint.....2 were in Canada and 4 were in the USA.

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Being from Pittsburgh, I was with the Pens of course, and even went to one playoff game. Now that the Penguins are no longer a contender, I think I am going for Boston, but if I was to put money down, I would say that the Capitals will probably win.

The Caps are making me eat my words about being out of the playoffs early. Looks like it'll be a competitive series with the Rangers.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...