6 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 7:32 PM by lisaeholland1 RSS

Suggestion for vacation

anuragkaul Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All,

Needless to say, i am a Marriott rewards member and have accumulated a sizable number of points so far. I am interested in going for a vacation with my husband maybe to Florida. I can't understand the best way to proceed for booking the air+hotel+cruise etc. The website is so confusing.

Can anybody help or suggest something?

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Suggestion for vacation
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Why not just call the "Hot line", and speak with Marriott Rewards to discuss your needs?

Good luck, and I am sure if you narrow it down to where you want to go, there are many MI who will gladly help you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

anuragkaul Platinum

Hey..thanks for replying..the number that i have takes me to an automated line..could you pls share the one you have.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Are you interested in Air-Hotel-Cruise?  Or are you fishing for ideas?

I enjoyed South Beach, and the Miami nightlife around this time last year.

Many on here ( I haven't had the pleasure) recommend Key West. I'm told it's a rockin' good time in October.

anuragkaul Platinum

Hey, thanks for replying..yes, i am interested in A-H-Cruise...Florida-Miami..just not sure how to go about it..i mean points redemption for this.

mgoes2 Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Agree the best is to call the 800 number on the back of your PE card.

I'm a South Floridian and am happy to help with any suggestions about our beautiful area.  If you have lots of points, I highly recommend the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami.  It's a Marriott boutique property located at the top of the wonderful JW Marriott...a very convenient location before and after cruising.

The stay there is like nothing else I've ever experienced quite like it.  

lisaeholland1 Platinum 6 Reviews

If you have lots of points you may want to consider a Ritz Carlton- the Ritz Amelia Island is a luxurious and quiet getaway, casual elegance in a natural environment- but if you are looking for excitement and nightlife Miami is the place- have fun!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...