14 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 9:24 PM by lone6star RSS

Would you stay on this floor?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

13.jpgMany Marriott full service hotels omit this number in floors.  Would you stay on the floor if offered and why?  Or are you a Paraskevidekatriaphobic person?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Would you stay on this floor?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have no problem staying on floor 13..I am not  a Paraskevidekatriaphobic person.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I'd request that floor. My thinking is that most would stay away and I'd have my own wing, so to speak. I'd get to stay like royalty!!

superchief1 Platinum

I actually prefer this floor. It is easier to remember. I often now forget my room number (too many hotel stays), so at least I know what floor I'm on. My anniversary is on 9/13 (so I can't forget it), and I always tried to get number 13 when I played sports.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I think they should put the CL on the 13th floor in every hotel.......and have every room on the floor with the number 13......A,B,C, and so on. I have no phobiosies (I made that up) about the number 13. I turned 13 years old once...and now am approaching turning 13 years times 5 in 13 times 2 months...... No problem.........

Like Hogwarts maybe 13 and a half?

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

three quarters, SS.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

No problem staying on this floor.  This was Woodrow Wilson's favorite number!

And there were 13 colonies in 1776 too.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

I would not stay on this floor simply because I will not stay on any floor higher than the 7th, as fire truck ladders do not go higher than that.  I would not mind being assigned room number 666, as that is located below the ladder line!

good point

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I'll stay anywhere with a quiet,working air conditioner, a comfortable bed, a hot shower, and a good tv............  don't care what floor it's on, unless I am in NYC and want a high floor to avoid the street noise.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Never thought about fire ladders?  Interesting point!

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

That is quite interesting! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...