1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 3:53 PM by glaker RSS

Helpful idea on website

glaker Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I was thinking there should be a way to add a hotel property to a favorites list. Not the ones you've already stayed that you "save this hotel"  from the reservation page. Maybe it's one that you have stumbed upon and would like to someday visit but just want to tuck it away and save it. If we could see rates/specials or promotions for that hotel when you sign in maybe on your account page, and that definately would inspire me to take a trip where my interest is already peaked. Just a thought.....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Helpful idea on website
    glaker Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

I guess you can see saved hotels, not just the ones you stayed, in the profile page. For whatever reason mine were not showing up. Sorry for the premature post.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...